This is the IMPLANTgames retro gaming podcast with Kris and Austin, the show where we talk about old school games, collecting, YouTube and more. This is Episode 24: Awesome Elevator-Styled Music! In this episode we talk about:
- Listener Question: Will today's modern games be collectible in the future?
- Listener Question: Are there any games we have bought at launch, that are collectible now?
- Kris's Turbo Grafx-16 pickup!
- Is Target open on Easter Sunday?
- Tokyo Extreme Racer series (Sega Dreamcast)
- Nosferatu (SNES)
- Unreal Tournament and Quake III Arena (Dreamcast)
- Austin's Quake PC longplay recording experience, and more Quake talk
- Quake II (PC)
- Earth Defense Force (XBOX 360)
- The Pinball Arcade (XBOX 360/PS3)
- Kyle Petty's No Fear Racing (SNES)
- Quackshot (Sega Genesis)
- Mickey Mania (Sega CD)
- Mainstream first-person-shooter (FPS) popularity after Halo (XBOX)
- Clockwork Knight 1 & 2 (Sega Saturn)
- Child of Eden (XBOX 360)
- Selling videogames on forums: Good? Bad?
- ..and much more!
IMPLANTgames "retro" Podcast album image courtesy of MGuniverse
Questions or suggestions? Leave a comment below or send us an e-mail!