This is the IMPLANTgames retro gaming podcast with Kris and Austin, the show where we talk about old school games, collecting, YouTube and more. This is Episode 19: Quick 'n Dirty! In this episode we talk about:
- Kris and Austin's video creation process
- Capture hardware
- Editing software (Windows Movie Maker/iMovie/Sony Vegas)
- Raiden and "start-back" modes
- Game Boy games and collecting
- DVD collecting and first-time DVD memories
- Kris's experience with Super Pinball: Behind the Mask (SNES)
- Games via Roku!
- Ninja Gaiden II (NES)
- and much, much more!
YouTube Shout Out: VideoGameSauce - http://www.youtube.com/user/VideoGameSauce
Click here for the VideoGameSauce interview with Austin!
Click here to see Kris's stop-motion display, created in iMovie! (as spoken of in the podcast)