This is the IMPLANTgames retro gaming podcast with Kris and Austin, the show where we talk about old school games, collecting, YouTube and more. This is Episode 20: Getting Technical! In this episode we talk about:
- XRGB upscaling units
- 16-bit racers: do they hold up?
- Top Gear/OutRun (SNES/Genesis)
- Amiga CD-32
- Jaguar XJ220 (Sega CD)
- Road Rash series
- What would we do with $500?
- Neo-Geo CD platform
- Super Pinball II: Amazing Odyssey (Super Famicom)
- Super Pinball: Behind the Mask (SNES)
- eBay prices: up or down?
- Sega Genesis sound differences
- Atari Jaguar CD add-on
How to tell a good sounding Genesis from a bad one: http://www.sega-16.com/forum/showthread.php?7796-GUIDE-Telling-apart-good-Genesis-1s-and-Genesis-2s-from-bad-ones
Solaris web site to order a XRGB unit: http://www.solarisjapan.com/categories/XRGB/
Kris's Sega Dreamcast HDMI Hookup tutorial: http://implantgames.com/?p=961