This is the IMPLANTgames retro gaming podcast with Kris and Austin, the show where we talk about old school games, collecting, YouTube and more. This is Episode 27: Nothing Good Comes From the Microwave! In this episode we talk about:
- Newly Released: Akai Katana (XBOX 360 shoot 'em up/shmup by Cave)
- Ebay sellers and poor shipping habits
- Pinball Fantasies (Amiga, Jaguar, PC)
- Are people flocking to retro games due to a lack of a "bang for the buck" with modern games? Is the retro gaming scene growing?
- Restaurants--Dives, bars, nation-wide chains, and microwaved food
- Defcon 5/Striker World Cup Special (UK region 3DO titles)
- Metropolis Street Racer (Dreamcast)
- YouTube Monetization: Stipulations to be aware of, and our experiences with it
- Alan Wake: Great story, but how's the replay value?
- The IMPLANTgames Box of Wonder: What was inside?
- Checkered Flag for the Atari Jaguar
- "Celebrator" alcoholic beverage, and more beer talk!
- Sega CD and shmups: Keio Flying Squadron, Android Assault, Robo Aleste, Lords of Thunder, Silpheed, and Sol-Feace
- JVC games on the Sega CD
- The Pinball Arcade: Twilight Zone Kickstarter
- Wacky Races (Dreamcast)
- White Atari Jaguar shell, as well as potential replacement Jaguar controller shells/buttons
Questions or suggestions? Leave a comment below or send us an e-mail!