This is the IMPLANTgames retro gaming podcast with Kris and Austin, the show where we talk about old school games, collecting, YouTube and more. This is Episode 30: I Buy Dead Peoples Games! In this episode we talk about:
- Listener comments and questions (lots of them!)
- Austin's TI-99/4A computer (again)
- Our experiences with Goodwill finds and how often we score "big" there
- Kris's first impressions with Street Racer on the PlayStation
- Emulation-only and collector snobbery?
- Austin's for-sale thread, a desire for car savings (and a desire for a NEC SuperGrafx)
- Do we think cartridge systems will last "forever"? How about the cartridges themselves?
- Twin Eagle (NES) - Is it good or bad?
- Computer AI playing a role in the overall enjoyment of a racing game
- Turbo Grafx-16: Are the rising costs making it prohibitive for newcomers to collect it?
- Full-collection goal updates: Austin's Jaguar collection, and Kris's Sega 32X collection
Questions or suggestions? Leave a comment below and we will talk about it on a future episode! You can also send us an e-mail!