This is the IMPLANTgames retro gaming podcast with Kris and Austin, the show where we talk about old school games, collecting, YouTube and more. This is Episode 36: A Very Truncated Episode! In this episode we talk about:
- Listener comments and questions (lots of them!)
- The Ouya and its Kickstarter
- Atari Jaguar Homebrew: - Rebooteroids (by Reboot) - Elansar (by OrionSoft) - Jagtopus flash cart
- Our top-three games of all-time, if we had to choose.
- HD TVs: LCD, versus Plasma, versus HD CRT.
- SCART in the United States?
- Aegis Wing for the XBOX 360
- ATD: Attention to Detail, creators of both Cybermorph and Rollcage
- Game Gavel: Upcoming changes to the site!
- Classic Kong for the SNES (homebrew Donkey Kong recreation)
Questions or suggestions? Leave a comment below and we will talk about it on a future episode! You can also send us an e-mail!